Texas – Thirty-one U.S. Dermatology Partners dermatologists from across Texas to receive the prestigious peer-nominated Super Doctor and Rising Star awards
Super Doctors recognizes 31 U.S. Dermatology Partners physicians in peer-nominated award featured in the December 2021 edition of Texas Monthly Magazine
U.S. Dermatology Partners is proud to announce 31 of its doctors are being recognized by their peers in Texas Monthly Magazine. Of those, 22 are being recognized as Super Doctors® in the December 2021 issue of Texas Monthly. Six will be recognized as members of the Super Doctors Hall of Fame. Hall of Fame members are those who have received the award for 10 or more years. As one of the medical field’s most prestigious titles, only 5% of the state’s physicians receive this designation.
An additional nine U.S. Dermatology Partners doctors were recognized as Rising Stars in the July 2021 issue of Texas Monthly. Doctors recognized as Rising Stars meet the same criteria as Super Doctors and have been actively practicing for 10 years or less. Only 2.5% of all active physicians are selected to the Rising Star list.
Each year, Super Doctors asks doctors across the state to nominate colleagues (excluding themselves) who they would trust for their own medical care. Their research team then investigates independently. Candidates are evaluated based on peer recognition, professional achievement, and disciplinary history. In addition to their skills in patient care, candidates are also rated on their involvement in scientific publications, medical research, participation in lectures, and other professional activities. The highest-ranking nominated physicians are asked to serve on a selection panel of peers, which helps to determine the final list of Super Doctors.
U.S. Dermatology Partners was founded in 2013 and has grown to be one of the largest single-specialty dermatology practices in the country. The group is focused on attracting and retaining the top physicians in the field of dermatology and also includes fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeons and dermatopathologists. The Texas Super Doctors is a unique award, designed to benefit educated consumers seeking exceptional care. Physicians from U.S. Dermatology Partners have been named as recipients of this prestigious award for six consecutive years with a growing number of U.S Dermatology Partners physicians receiving the award each year. U.S. Dermatology Partners can be found in over 50 locations throughout the state of Texas. To find a dermatologist near you go to https://www.usdermatologypartners.com.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Chief Executive Officer Paul Singh stated, “U.S. Dermatology Partners is committed to bringing excellent consumer experiences to dermatology patients. Having 31 of our physicians named to the prestigious Texas Monthly Super Doctors lists by their peers reflects that commitment of providing ethical and exceptional patient care experiences and reaffirms their clinical excellence.”
The physicians being honored represent cities throughout the state of Texas including Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Sherman, Grapevine, Austin, Georgetown, Greater Houston, San Antonio, Weatherford, and Tyler.
The complete list is published in the December 2021 issue of Texas Monthly.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Super Doctors Legacy Hall of Fame 2021
- Lawrence L. Anderson, M.D., Tyler – 17 years
- Aaron Joseph, M.D., Pasadena – 16 years
- Howard A. Rubin, M.D., Dallas – 17 years
- Hans M. Sander, M.D., Austin – 17 years
- Dale G. Schaefer, M.D., Austin – 18 years
U.S. Dermatology Partners Super Doctors Hall of Fame 2021
- Mark A. Price, M.D., Houston
U.S. Dermatology Partners Super Doctors 2021
- Alma Criseida Berlingeri-Ramos, M.D., Tyler
- Roopal Bhatt, M.D., Austin
- Jessica Dorsey, M.D., Cedar Park
- Cindy Greenberg, M.D., Kingwood
- Annette Harris, M.D., Bellaire
- Aubrey Chad Hartmann, M.D., Cedar Park
- Jennifer Holman, M.D., Tyler
- Jordan Ilse, M.D., Belton
- Laura Lester, M.D., Cedar Park
- John LeVasseur, MD San Antonio
- Monica Madray, M.D., Georgetown
- Amy A. McClung, M.D., Austin
- Elizabeth Morris, M.D., Georgetown
- Clint Moss, M.D., Sherman, Paris
- Breck Thrash, M.D., Dallas, Fort Worth
- Bryan L. Townsend, M.D., Austin
U.S. Dermatology Partners Rising Stars 2021
- Matthew Hoffmann, M.D., Longview
- Lindsey Hunter-Ellul, M.D., Tyler
- Michaela Overturf, M.D., Nacogdoches
- Lauren Snitzer, M.D., Sugar Land
- Titilola Sode, M.D., Dallas
- Valerie Truong, M.D., Dallas, Plano, Corsicana
- Greg Walker, M.D., Waco
- Dustin Wilkes, D.O., Weatherford
- John “Jay” Wofford, MD, Dallas, Plano
About U.S. Dermatology Partners
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practice’s strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To be the best partners to its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on providing the highest level of patient-first care, and its team, therefore, includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery. To learn more, visit usdermatologypartners.com.
Find a location near me