Texas – Thirty-five U.S. Dermatology Partners dermatologists from across Texas to receive the prestigious peer-nominated Texas Monthly Super Doctor and Rising Star awards
U.S. Dermatology Partners is proud to announce 35 U.S. Dermatology Partners doctors are being recognized by their peers in Texas Monthly Magazine.
Of those, 24 are being recognized as Super Doctors® in the December 2020 issue of Texas Monthly. Nine will be recognized as members of the Super Doctors Hall of Fame and five of the nine have been voted by peers since the inception of the award. Hall of Fame members are those who have been selected for 10 or more years. As one of the medical field’s most prestigious titles, only 5% of the state’s physicians receive this designation.
An additional eleven U.S. Dermatology Partners doctors were recognized as Rising Stars in the July 2020 issue of Texas Monthly. Doctors recognized as Rising Stars meet the same criteria as Super Doctors and have been actively practicing for 10 years or less. Only 2.5% of all active physicians are selected to the Rising Star list.
Each year, Texas Monthly asks doctors across the state to nominate colleagues (excluding themselves) who they would trust for their own medical care. The Super Doctors research team then investigates independently. Candidates are evaluated based on peer recognition, professional achievement, and disciplinary history. Candidates are also rated on their involvement in scientific publications, medical research, participation in lectures, and other professional activities. The highest-ranking nominated physicians are asked to serve on a selection panel of peers, which helps to determine the final list of Super Doctors.
U.S. Dermatology Partners began in 2013 and has grown to one of the largest single-specialty dermatology practices in the country.
The group is focused on attracting and retaining the top physicians in the field of dermatology and also includes fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeons and dermatopathologists. The Texas Super Doctors is a unique award, designed to benefit educated consumers seeking exceptional care. Physicians from U.S. Dermatology Partners have been named as recipients of this prestigious award for six consecutive years with a growing number of U.S Dermatology Partners physicians receiving the award each year. U.S. Dermatology Partners can be found in over 50 locations throughout the state of Texas. To find a dermatologist near you go to https://www.usdermatologypartners.com.
“We are proud to have so many of our physicians honored by their peers for their professional excellence and achievements. Their inclusion in this prestigious award is a tribute to their dedication to our organization’s purpose of delivering ethical and exceptional patient care experiences,” said Paul Singh, CEO
The physicians being honored represent cities throughout the state of Texas including Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Sherman, Grapevine, Austin, Georgetown, Cedar Park, Carrollton, Houston, San Antonio, and Tyler.
The complete list is published in the December 2020 issue of Texas Monthly.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Super Doctors Legacy Hall of Fame 2020 Recognized for Dermatology
- Lawrence L. Anderson, M.D., Tyler – 16 years
- Aaron Joseph, M.D., Pasadena – 15 years
- Howard A. Rubin, M.D., Dallas – 16 years
- Hans M. Sander, M.D., Austin – 16 years
- Dale G. Schaefer, M.D., Austin – 17 years
U.S. Dermatology Partners Super Doctors Hall of Fame 2020 Recognized for Dermatology
- Elizabeth Basler, M.D., Houston
- Mark Koone, M.D., Sherman
- Mark A. Price, M.D., Houston
- Danny R. Thomas, M.D., Fort Worth
U.S. Dermatology Partners Super Doctors 2019 Recognized for Dermatology
- Alma Criseida Berlingeri-Ramos, M.D., Tyler
- Roopal Bhatt, M.D., Austin
- Jessica Dorsey, M.D., Cedar Park
- Cindy Greenberg, M.D., Houston
- Aubrey Chad Hartmann, M.D., Cedar Park
- Jordan Ilse, M.D., Belton
- John LeVasseur, MD San Antonio
- Monica Madray, M.D., Georgetown
- Amy A. McClung, M.D., Austin
- Shanna Burris Meads, M.D., Tyler
- Clint Moss, M.D., Sherman
- Bryan Selkin, M.D., Plano
- Howard Steinman, M.D. Carrollton, Plano, Grapevine
- Breck Thrash, M.D., Dallas
- Bryan L. Townsend, M.D., Austin
U.S. Dermatology Partners Rising Stars 2020 Recognized for Dermatology
- Caitlin Farmer, M.D., Flower Mound, Plano
- Jennifer Holman, M.D., Tyler
- Weilan Johnson, M.D., Georgetown
- Laura Lester, M.D., Cedar Park
- Bobbak Mansouri, M.D., Tyler
- Michaela Overturf, M.D., Nacogdoches
- Trisha Patel, M.D., Dallas
- Valerie Truong, M.D., Dallas, Plano
- Daniel Walker, MD, Grapevine
- Calvin Williams, M.D., Keller
- John “Jay” Wofford, MD, Dallas, Plano
About U.S. Dermatology Partners
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practice’s strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To be the best partners to its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on providing the highest level of patient-first care, and its team, therefore, includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery. To learn more, visit usdermatologypartners.com.
Find a location near me