For the safety and privacy of our team members and patients, we ask members of the media to please follow the following guidelines when interested in pursuing stories about U.S. Dermatology Partners. Please note that the contact below is only available to members of the press.
- Media Contact: All media inquiries about any U.S. Dermatology Partners location, physician, employee, or patient should be made through Adriana Lantzy, Director of Communications, via email at email@example.com or by phone (details below).
- For Interviews with Staff or Physicians: A marketing or communications representative must be present during any media interviews with U.S. Dermatology Partners employees or physicians, virtually or in person.
- On-site interviews and Exterior Filming/Photographs: Media outlets must have permission from U.S. Dermatology Partners before entering, filming, or photographing any of our facilities. If interested in gathering footage inside or outside any of our locations, media outlets should make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon permission, a U.S. Dermatology Partners representative will escort media while on location.
- For photographs or interviews with patients: If interested in interviewing, filming, or photographing one of our patients, appropriate written permission will be required from the patient. Requests for patient interviews or photographs should be submitted to email@example.com.
- Logo Requests: Requests for any U.S. Dermatology Partners logo or the logo of any of its affiliates should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the following details in the request:
- Where or how the logo will be used
- Date the file is needed for
- Any required specifications
- Only logos received and approved through this process can be used. Logos found elsewhere without following this process are not official.
Style Guide for Journalists
U.S. Dermatology Partners has grown into one of the largest dermatology practices in the country with nearly 90 locations across eight states.
U.S. Dermatology Partners refers to the organization as a whole and can be used broadly.
Please avoid generic names or abbreviations such as: U.S.D.P., U.S. Dermatology, Dermatology Partners, or any other names not associated with U.S. Dermatology Partners.
When working on a story about a specific location, please use the appropriate location name. For a list of our locations click here.
Download PR Fact Sheet