Whether you want to have a mole checked or are concerned about the fine lines around your eyes, you have choices in skin care providers. At Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, now a part of U.S. Dermatology Partners, we are dedicated to assisting patients in the Centreville area with their skin care concerns. We offer highly individualized solutions to their medical and cosmetic dermatological needs.
Our doctors include an author of dermatological articles for leading professional journals, a former assistant professor of dermatology from Cornell Medical School, a leading presenter at medical conferences on skin care and dermatological conditions, and a former assistant professor of dermatology at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Each staff member’s unique experiences mean we are adept at finding personalized solutions for each patient.
Some of our medical dermatology services
- Acne treatment. We create a personalized skin care regimen, supplemented with medication when necessary, to get your severe acne under control.
- Skin cancer. Our staff brings extensive training and years of experience in treating skin cancer to their appointments with you.
- Eczema and psoriasis. We constantly strive for the latest in treatment options to address eczema and psoriasis. We are proud of the results we achieve.
Just a few of our cosmetic dermatology services
- CoolSculpting. Body sculpting using freezing temperatures on stubborn fat cells.
- Botox. To soften dynamic wrinkles.
- Laser therapy. Targets skin discoloration, acne scars, and fine lines.
- PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma. A great solution for hair loss.
If you are interested in learning more about the services and treatments we offer, contact Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia Centreville. We assist patients of all ages in our state-of-the-art facility. We provide medical and cosmetic dermatology solutions to men and women at both our Centreville and Sterling locations. Our Centreville location can be reached at (703) 222-2773 and is conveniently located in Suite #301 at 13880 Braddock Road. We accept new patients who are ready for quality, comprehensive dermatological care.