Whether you’re looking for help with a medical skin problem or want to explore skin rejuvenation, dermatologists can help. Often referred to as skin specialists, dermatologists diagnose and treat conditions affecting skin, nails, or hair. Not only does this mean that they are qualified to diagnose a suspicious mole or to help with psoriasis, they also are uniquely able to provide safe and effective cosmetic treatments. At Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, now a part of U.S. Dermatology Partners, we are dedicated to assisting patients in the Centreville area with their skin care concerns.
Some of the services we offer:
- Treatment for severe acne and facial rejuvenation procedures to minimize the appearance of scarring from acne.
- Skin cancer treatment: Our trained specialists can identify and treat any areas of skin cancer you have.
- Skin cancer education and body checks: We can help you learn steps to take to help prevent skin cancer and examine you for any suspicious moles.
- Eczema treatments
- Psoriasis treatments: We offer unique and individualized psoriasis treatment that includes creams, medication and for those that it will benefit, ultraviolet light therapy.
- CoolSculpting: A unique method for body contouring, this freezes your fat cells.
- Botox treatments
- Dermal fillers
- Kybella: A non-surgical method for the removal of chin fat.
- Laser therapy: Lasers have proven highly effective for facial rejuvenation treatments.
We’re the place for you:
If you are interested in learning more about the services and treatments we offer, contact Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia Centreville. We assist patients of all ages in our state-of-the-art facility. We provide medical and cosmetic dermatology solutions to men and women at both our Centreville and Sterling locations. Our Centreville location can be reached at (703) 222-2773 and is conveniently located in Suite #301 at 13880 Braddock Road. We accept new patients who are ready for quality, comprehensive dermatological care.