How fractional laser treatment works:
The laser creates microscopic zones deep in the skin. The treatment triggers your body’s natural healing responses, which increases collagen production and forms new, healthy skin cells.
What can be treated:
- Acne scarring: Pits and crevices caused by acne are smoothed out and their appearance minimized when treated with laser resurfacing.
- Fine wrinkles: The production of collagen helps smooth out fine wrinkles.
- Crepiness: As skin ages, it develops a crepe-like appearance. Laser facial rejuvenation can help minimize it.
- Sun damage.
- Improves skin texture and tone.
Other laser treatment information:
- We can sometimes combine the use of laser therapy with other facial rejuvenation treatments to give you the results you desire.
- With sun protection post treatment, you can often maintain results with just annual follow-up treatments.
- Most people see their optimum results in just three to five sessions.
If you are interested in learning more about the services and treatments we offer, contact Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia Centreville. We assist patients of all ages in our state-of-the-art facility. We provide medical and cosmetic dermatology solutions to men and women at both our Centreville and Sterling locations. Our Centreville location can be reached at (703) 222-2773 and is conveniently located in Suite #301 at 13880 Braddock Road. We accept new patients who are ready for quality, comprehensive dermatological care.