As we age, our face loses subcutaneous fat. Smile lines and lines at the corners of the eyes (crow’s feet) can become more apparent because the facial muscles are working closer to the skin surface. The facial skin also stretches, which results in lost facial volume. Sun exposure, lifestyle, and heredity are other factors of premature aging. Dermal fillers can help restore volume and fullness in the face and reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles. At Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, now a part of U.S. Dermatology Partners, we are dedicated to assisting patients in the Centreville area with their skin care concerns.
Dermal fillers offered
We provide the following dermal filler treatments:
- Sculptra – We can reduce the appearance of folds between the mouth and nose, mouth-framing lines, and chin wrinkles by using this dermal filler.
- Bolotero – This can reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, frown lines, laugh lines, and smoker’s lines. The cheeks and lips can be treated, as well as the backs of hands.
- Juvéderm – This dermal filler can give cheekbones and cheeks a boost and be used to treat facial areas where volume has been lost.
- Perlane – We can improve facial contours, reduce fine lines around the nose, and treat acne scars on the face with this dermal filler.
- Restylane – We can correct fine lines with this dermal filler and improve facial contours. Restylane Silk is used to plump lips.
Cost factors of dermal fillers
The cost of dermal filler treatment depends on the type of injectable we use and the area you with to have treated. We can combine dermal fillers and Botox, an injectable, in your treatment plan. The number of treatment sessions can also affect the overall cost.
If you are interested in learning more about the services and treatments we offer, contact Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia Centreville. We assist patients of all ages in our state-of-the-art facility. We provide medical and cosmetic dermatology solutions to men and women at both our Centreville and Sterling locations. Our Centreville location can be reached at (703) 222-2773 and is conveniently located in Suite #301 at 13880 Braddock Road. We accept new patients who are ready for quality, comprehensive dermatological care.