At Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, now a part of U.S. Dermatology Partners, we are dedicated to assisting patients in the Centreville area with their skin care concerns. That’s why we offer a way to freeze fat, using CoolSculpting!
What CoolSculpting is:
CoolSculpting is a fat-freezing process. It’s FDA approved and works using controlled cooling to eliminate fat cells in your problem areas. A gel pad and applicator are used on the areas you want to target for fat removal. The procedure is painless, and our patients often find this time a relaxing break from their day. The fat cells are killed through the cool temperature and then flushed naturally from the body.
- Unlike dieting, which merely shrinks fat cells, this will eliminate the fat cells. That means they are gone forever.
- Treatments can target all areas that have bothersome bulges.
- No needles.
- You can return to your regularly scheduled activities immediately.
Ideal candidates for CoolSculpting:
- Treatments are effective for both men and women.
- Are close to their ideal weight.
- Are looking for body contouring, not weight-loss.
- Above the age of 18.
If you are interested in learning more about the services and treatments we offer, contact Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia Centreville. We assist patients of all ages in our state-of-the-art facility. We provide medical and cosmetic dermatology solutions to men and women at both our Centreville and Sterling locations. Our Centreville location can be reached at (703) 222-2773 and is conveniently located in Suite #301 at 13880 Braddock Road. We accept new patients who are ready for quality, comprehensive dermatological care.