- A phase 3 trial comparing the efficacy and safety of LEO 90100 aerosol foam vs placebo in adults with mild to moderate chronic plaque psoriasis.
- This is a 5-year, multicenter study with a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled induction dosing period followed by a randomized maintenance dosing period and a long-term extension period to evaluate the efficacy and safety of LY2439821 in patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
ESPRIT Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Registry – ACTIVE/NOT ENROLLING
- ESPRIT is a 10-year registry of patients taking HUMIRA® for Psoriasis. Patients who volunteer to participate will be asked to provide information about their medical history and experiences with HUMIRA®. No registry-specific testing will be performed. Patients will be asked to provide data on their experiences with HUMIRA® approximately every 6 months, or as determined by the study doctor. No drug will be provided as a result of participation in the registry. All treatment decisions are independent of participation in the registry. This is an ongoing trial, but we are no longer enrolling.
Novartis Protocol CAIN457AUS02: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallelgroup, multicenter study to evaluate the effect of secukinumab on aortic vascular inflammation and cardiometabolic biomarkers after 12 weeks of treatment, compared to placebo, and up to 52 weeks of treatment with secukinumab in adult subjects with moderate to severe chronic plaque-type psoriasis – ACTIVE/NOT ENROLLING
- A phase 4 clinical trial investigating psoriasis and cardiac vascular inflammation, using a biologic IL-17 inhibitor (cosentyx) in adult subjects with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis
Novartis Protocol CAIN457A2326: A 52-week, multicenter, randomized, double-blind study of secukinumab (300 mg) to demonstrate efficacy as assessed by Psoriasis Area and Severity Index and Investigator’s Global Assessment after 12 weeks of treatment, compared to ustekinumab, and to assess longterm safety, tolerability, and efficacy in subjects with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis – ACTIVE/NOT ENROLLING
- A phase 4 clinical trial comparing a biologic IL-17 inhibitor (cosentyx) to a biologic IL-12/23 inhibitor (stelara) in adult subjects with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis
- A phase 4 observational study that compares systemic psoriasis therapies that are available for prescription
Abbvie Protocol H15-457: Cross-sectional Observational Study Evaluating Clinical Specialty Setting as Determinant of Management in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis- ACTIVE
- A phase 4 observational study evaluating the role of different physician specialties (rheumatologist, dermatologist, and primary care physician) in the management of psoriatic arthritis.
The clinical research team at DermAssociates is committed to conducting clinical research in accordance with Good Clinical Practices and IHCP guidelines to ensure the trials are carried out safely and ethically. DermAssociates consistently seeks optimal results for its patients and has a proven record of meeting and exceeding expectations.