Bodies store fat in different ways. Every person has their own unique shape and problem areas. If you have been exercising and dieting, and are still frustrated with pockets of fat that refuse to leave your thighs, abdomen, or other areas, CoolSculpting could be for you. At Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, now a part of U.S. Dermatology Partners, we are dedicated to assisting patients in the Centreville area with their skin care concerns. The cost of CoolSculpting is worth it, for the short term and long term benefits it provides.
What CoolSculpting is
It is an FDA-approved, non-invasive procedure that precisely freezes and destroys fat below the surface of the skin. This is not a solution for dramatic weight loss, but rather for areas that persist despite healthy eating and exercise.
Are you an ideal candidate?
- Ideal candidates are men and women who have attempted and lost weight already through diet and exercise.
- Those within 20 pounds of ideal weight.
- Individuals who do not suffer from cryogloublinemia, paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, or cold agglutinin disease.
Benefits of CoolSculpting
- This is a non-surgical approach to reduce fat, that before only liposuction targeted. It can be done in short appointments with minimal or no discomfort.
- Safe and effective. This is the only FDA-approved fat freezing technology. It targets just fat cells, which your body then sheds naturally over the course of the next few weeks.
- Motivates future behavior. Results can be up to 20 percent fat loss in the treatment area at each visit. Because of how great CoolSculpting can make you feel, you may find yourself choosing healthier lifestyle options.
- Long lasting. Diet and exercise do not eradicate fat cells. They shrink, but remain in the body. CoolSculpting eliminates fat cells permanently.
If you are interested in learning more about the services and treatments we offer, contact Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia Centreville. We assist patients of all ages in our state-of-the-art facility. We provide medical and cosmetic dermatology solutions to men and women at both our Centreville and Sterling locations. Our Centreville location can be reached at (703) 222-2773 and is conveniently located in Suite #301 at 13880 Braddock Road. We accept new patients who are ready for quality, comprehensive dermatological care.