Participating Insurance Plans
U.S. Dermatology Partners Jollyville accepts the following plans. If your plan is not listed, see below.
- Austin Regional Clinic Employee Benefit Plan/Covenant Management System (referral required)
- BlueCross Blue Shield PPO/Healthselect POS (referral required)
- Humana – HMO, PPO, Choice Care, ASO, EPN
- United Healthcare
- PHCS – Private HealthCare Systems
- Seton Health Plan – HMO, PPO, EPN
- Great West/Cigna Healthcare
- Scott & White Health Plan
- SPHN – Seton Physicians Hospital Network
- Accountable Health Plan PPO
- BCE Emergis/ ADMAR/ UP&UP, ProAmerica, HealthNetwork, PBS, Sun Health
- Affiliated Healthcare, Inc. PPO
- BeechStreet PPO
- Benefit Planners
- Central Texas Provider Network (CTPN) PPO
- Cigna PPO, EPO
- Foundation Health
- Health Payers Organization PPO
- HealthSmart Preferred Care, Inc PPO Healthy Equations – PPO
- Integrated Medical Systems PPO
Using a Health Savings Account
We can see you and accept your Health Savings Account (HSA) credit card, debit card, check, etc. If we are in your network, we can file the claim directly for you. If we are not in your network, you will be given the paperwork to file on your own to your HSA, but we may accept payment in the form of your HSA credit card, debit card or check.
What if We Are Not in Your Network?
We can still see you as a fee-for-service patient. Many PPO plans will allow you to see us and pay for a portion of your visit even if we are not on your plan. Payment will be taken at the time of service. We are able offer discounts on some procedures at the time of your visit if we are outside your network. We will give you the paperwork and medical diagnosis codes for you to send to your insurance company so that you may receive your credit for your out-of-network deductible.
No health insurance?
We will see you as a fee-for-service patient, and you will make payment directly to U.S. Dermatology Partners of Austin – Capitol at the time of service.
Filing an Insurance Claim for Out-of-Network Benefits
- Fill out a claim form. Call your insurance company to see if they require you to use their specific claim form. The contact phone number is on the back of your insurance card. If so, use their specific claim form. If not, download the general health insurance claim form here.
- Complete the top portion of the form. Be sure to include the policy ID number, the patient’s date of birth, the primary insured’s name and the primary insured’s date of birth.
- Attach a copy of the encounter form from our office to the completed claim form. The encounter form will be given to you at the office after your appointment and will include all necessary medical CPT and E/M codes.
- Mail both forms to the claims address on your insurance card.
If you have met your out-of-network deductible or do not have an out-of-network deductible to meet, you may receive payment from your insurance company. The payment should come directly to you. However, it is a good idea to send a letter with the forms requesting the payment be sent directly to you instead of U.S. Dermatology Partners of Austin – Capitol. If the insurance company makes a mistake and pays us, we will sign the payment over to you.
In-network insurance companies, co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance amounts will be collected at the time of service.