- A phase 3 clinical trial investigating a biologic IL-4 inhibitor (dupilumab) in subjects ages 12–17 with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
- A 40-week phase 2b, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled multicenter study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ABT-494 in adult participants with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis. The participants will be randomized in a 1:1:1:1 ratio to one of four treatment groups.
Regeneron protocol R668-AD-1652: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Dupilumab Administered Concomitantly With Topical Corticosteroids in Patients, ≥6 Years to 11 Years of Age, With Severe Atopic Dermatitis – CURRENTLY ENROLLING
- A phase 3 clinical trial investigating a biologic IL-4 inhibitor (dupilumab) in subjects ages ≥6 to 11 years old with severe atopic dermatitis.
Regeneron protocol R668-AD-1434: An Open-Label Extension Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Dupilumab in Patients ≥6 Months to 18 Years of Age With Atopic Dermatitis – ACTIVE/ENROLLING BY INVITATION ONLY
- A phase 3 extension trial for patients ages 6 months to 18 years of age who have previously participated in a clinical trial for dupilumab.
Dermira protocol DRM06-AD01: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Trial To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Lebrikizumab In Patients With Moderate-To-Severe Atopic Dermatitis- CURRENTLY ENROLLING
- A phase 2 clinical trial investigating a biologic IL-13 inhibitor for patients 18 years of age or older with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
- A five-year observational registry for adult patients who have been newly prescribed Dupixent (dupilumab) for moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
The clinical research team at DermAssociates is committed to conducting clinical research in accordance with Good Clinical Practices and IHCP guidelines to ensure the trials are carried out safely and ethically. DermAssociates consistently seeks optimal results for its patients and has a proven record of meeting and exceeding expectations.